When an emotion has found its thought, and the thought has found words.

March 26, 2022

Reaching for You


These days
I feel like I'll leave my blue and white bubbles
Leaving my childhood memories
Leaving my best friends

These days
I feel like I'll reach for you
While you are there
You are waiting for me

These days
I look at every detail of my bedroom
Every detail is getting far now
But when I look out of the windows
Your existence is getting close now
Every cm per every second
I do believe...
We'll meet somewhere

Maybe at the supermarket?
or maybe at the hall room?
I don't know
I just imagine that we'll be interested at each other
When we talk
Then we walk together

I'll talk about how much I want to watch Hooverphonic concert with Noemie Wolfs as woman on the mic
I know, that's impossible

Then I'll say that Benedict Cumberbatch is the only man on earth who fits Sherlock Holmes role
I hope you don't deny it

If I am with you
I'll only share my happiness
Instead of my pain
Because I've left them all with the past
I'll only think about now and my future with you in it

If I am yours
At every table, I'll save you seat
And every time we're in the restaurants
I'll reserve our favorite foods
And I'll let you pay the bills, hahaha

No comments: